The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)*, the private fundraising and alumni relations organization for UW-Madison, is recruiting for a dynamic Registration Coordinator. The Registration Coordinator executes all aspects of the event registration process, and supports and assist with engagement programs by providing excellent customer service to internal and external constituents while supporting the delivery of events that engage UW alumni, donors and university stakeholders.
We are looking for an organized, detailed, self-motivated professional with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. If this sounds like YOU, keep reading!
- Design and develop database and event registration set-up in the registration software and CRM.
- Provide informed consultation on registration tool capabilities. Understand strategies and outcomes of registration needs and set up systems and reports accordingly.
- Problem solve and provide options to clients for registration user interface and database design.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and campus colleagues and work collaboratively to advance university objectives.
- Facilitate client registrations and update demographic information through multiple channels, including phone, email, online and in person.
- Contribute to team effectiveness through knowledge-sharing and proactively identifying process improvements.
Registration Revenue and Data Management
- Learn and comfortably use customer relations management (CRM) database and registration tools to support event activities.
- Process event registrations and payments in accordance with established, required procedures.
- Reconcile financial reporting of registration with accounting.
- Assist with the processing of daily registration batches and monthly reconciliation.
- Provide exceptional customer service to alumni, donors and stakeholders, consistent with the WFAA brand.
- Attend project kick-off meetings; provide insight and expertise on registration set-up; represent the interests of the end-user.
- Participate with program managers and project teams in the research, design, development and implementation of organization-sponsored activities.
- Provide input on matching appropriate content and experience to audience and objectives.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and effectively utilize organizational administrative policies and processes.